Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Justice Library is an integral part of the instructional program at Justice High School, educating and empowering students to be productive and effective users of ideas and information. We ensure access to a comprehensive and relevant collection of resources to support classroom instruction and reading for fun to inspire a love of lifelong learning.
Visiting the Library
Justice Library encourages all students to use the library. It’s a beautiful space with loads of valuable resources, including the hottest new books. Let the librarians know how they can help you.
- Before School: No passes or sign-in are required.
- During Class: Student must show a library pass from the teacher and sign-in by entering their ID number on the computer at the main desk.
- During Lunch: Students can sign-in without a pass during the 1st five minutes of lunch. After that students, must show a pass from a teacher or be released from the cafeteria through the Security sign-out. Once in the library, students are expected to stay until the end of lunch.
- After School: No passes are required. Students must sign-in. On late bus days, students must arrive by 3:15 in order to receive a late bus pass.
- Books are checked out to students for three weeks and can be renewed unless there is a hold on it.
- Books not available at Justice can be requested through Inter-Library Loan (ILL). Submit ILL requests to the library staff.
- Current issues of magazines do not circulate.
- When books are lost, the cost of the book will be charged to the student.
Computers & Printers
- Students may use the computers in accordance with the FCPS Acceptable Use Policy.
- Black & white printing is available in the library. Student-produced work is free. Others (worksheets, applications, forms, etc) are $0.10/page.
- Color printing is available for $0.50/page. Please see the library staff if you want to print in color.
Phones, Music and Videos
- Students may not make and receive calls or video chat in the library.
- Earbuds or headphones must be used when listening to music or watching videos. Earbuds can be purchased in the library for $1.00.
Food & Drink
Students are free to enjoy food and drink outside of the library. Water is allowed.